open solutions for the real estate industry
Why we are developing another real estate software.
When Software becomes a pitfall…
There is already a lot of real-estate software on the market, that can simplify the daily routine for a real-estate agency. The purchase of a software-solution should be thought out very well. You will be faced with
- one time prime costs
- In some cases, you have to pay a license for each computer in your company.
- Some software-solutions are artificially limited, e.g. in number of properties or customer-contacts. You have to buy a bigger license to exceed these limits.
- regular operating costs
- Some developers don’t offer free update-services for their product. You have to pay on every update for your already bought software.
- It is also quite common, that some ‘special features’ need to be paid. Some companies want to be paid for every export-interface to a real-estate portal.
- Support on technical problems is normally not free. This service can only be provided by the developer. Because the source-code is not opened, you won’t get support from a third party.
A supposed cheap software, can be become a pitfall of costs. Especially if you’re looking for a ‘small’ software to manage and export your properties, these costs are in no appropriate rate compared to your daily use.
Most Software depends on operating systems
Most of the available real-estate software only supports ‘Windows’ operating systems. As far as we know, there is only a few real-estate solutions for MacOS X / Linux / BSD / Solaris available. In most cases, the user is forced to use a specific operating system.
OpenEstate-ImmoTool is build on top of the free Java platform. It runs on all operating systems, that offer a Java Virtual Machine (at least Java 5). It doesn’t matter whether you run it on Windows, MacOS X, Linux, BSD, Solaris or all systems at the same time!
OpenEstate-ImmoTool helps your real-estate agency to become independent from ‘Microsoft Windows’. For nearly every other field of duty, you can find appropriate alternatives. There are no more obstacles left for a changeover to a free operating system.
What differentiates ImmoTool from other solutions?
Working together, not against each other
OpenEstate wants to enrich the software-market with a new facet. In cooperation with the community (users & developers) we aim to create a full-value real-estate solution, that fits to the needs of small and middle-sized real-estate companies.
All users can rely on,
- that no prime costs or hidden costs come up, while using the program.
- that updates of the program will be offered for free.
- that the program can be used without limits in functionality. (no test-version or artificial limits)
- that the program is completely based on free software.
- that the program supports the established portal-interfaces and can be extended with new interfaces.
- that the program runs on all operating systems, where a Sun Java runtime-environment is available.
- that the programm can be individually modified, to fit your needs.
Free support service
- installing the program
- configuring the program
- updating the program
- problems with use of the program
Please consider, that we can only give technical support in german and english language!
Your opinion is important to us
You are missing a certain feature in OpenEstate-ImmoTool? – We are always looking for good ideas. Just get in contact with us!