open solutions for the real estate industry
ImmoTool 0.9.32 fixes some problems, that are related to energy certificates in Germany (EnEV 2014). Also some minor modifications were made to the PHP-export.
- 0001349: [PHP export] Attributes about the energy certificate are not visible / taken into account by default
- 0001351: [Feature] Implement guidelines for EnEV 2014 into the ImmoXML format
- 0001353: [Specification] Change german label “Energiepass” into “Energieausweis”
- 0001354: [Feature] Implement specific requirements of immowelt.de about EnEV 2014
- 0001359: [Feature] Export a notice about a missing energy certificate if neccessary
- 0001361: [Error] Print correct unit for energy consumption / demand
- 0001363: [PHP export] A wrong XML element for <floor_number> is written into Trovit feeds
- 0001365: [PHP export] Configurable ordering of attributes
- 0001366: [Error] Wrong or inconvenient property types are possibly exported into Kyero format
- 0001369: [Error] Energy consumption / demand is possibly not correctly exported into OpenImmo format
- 0001377: [PHP export] Call filters with multiple values
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.