open solutions for the real estate industry
Starting from 1st of may 2014 a new law about energy certificates is introduced in Germany (EnEV 2014). This law required some modifications within ImmoTool, that are now introduced with version 0.9.31.
- 0001306: [Error] Can’t enter e-mail addresses with new top level domains (nTLD)
- 0001318: [Specification] Implement further attributes for EnEV 2014
- 0001319: [Feature] Export attributes of EnEV 2014 into OpenImmo-XML format
- 0001321: [Feature] Enter attributes of the energy certificate in through a separate form
- 0001322: [PHP export] Contact form does not acceppt e-mail addresses with new top level domains (nTLD)
- 0001323: [Feature] Append energy certificate to the object description during exports if required
- 0001324: [Misc] Update commons-codec to version 1.9
- 0001326: [Misc] Update jaxen to version 1.1.6
- 0001327: [Misc] Update jgoodies-common to version 1.7.0
- 0001328: [Misc] Update jgoodies-forms to version 1.7.2
- 0001329: [Misc] Update jgoodies-looks to version 2.5.3
- 0001336: [Error] On exports in OpenImmo-XML / ImmoXML format the element <personennummer> is ignored
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.