open solutions for the real estate industry
During the last week we’ve made some smaller improvements and fixes to the program, that are available with version 0.9.28 from now on.
- 0001192: [Feature] Extend addressbook addon to satisfy money laundering laws
- 0001193: [Feature] Add option to addressbook addon, if a person accepted contacting for marketing purposes
- 0001194: [Error] Academic title of the agency owner is not written into the header of PDF exposés
- 0001198: [Feature] Show street and street-nr in short exposés when needed
- 0001203: [Misc] Update commons-codec to version 1.8
- 0001204: [Misc] Update commons-net to version 3.3
- 0001206: [Misc] Update httpclient & httpmime to version 4.2.5
- 0001207: [Misc] Update JAXB to version 2.2.7
- 0001209: [Misc] Update rsyntaxtextarea to version 2.0.7
- 0001210: [Misc] Update swingx to version 1.6.5-1
- 0001212: [Specification] Make marketing type “rent on time” available to further residential and commercial property types
- 0001214: [Feature] Implement Immobiliare-XML v2.5
- 0001215: [Feature] Remember the last save location of saved PDF exposés
- 0001219: [Error] Rendering issues in detailed PDF exposé
- 0001228: [Misc] Remove dependency to “libidn” library
Geo data for Immobiliare.it was updated
The geo data of the portal “Immobiliare.it” were updated. All users, who are exporting their properties to “Immobiliare.it”, should download the latest XML geo data and import them into the program (via main menu » extras » settings » geo data).
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.