open solutions for the real estate industry
Some minor corrections within ImmoTool and different improvements within the PHP export were implemented during the last weeks. From now on these modification are available with version 0.9.21.
- 0000898: [PHP export] The file name of downloaded PDF exposés contains the freely chosen object nr
- 0000899: [PHP export] Maps are not displayed
- 0000901: [Error] Very small watermarks (1×1 or 2×2 px) prevent the export of images
- 0000902: [Feature] Show the name of the address group in exported address tables
- 0000903: [PHP export] Enable / disable favourite management via myconfig.php
- 0000905: [Specification] Typing error in the german property type ‘Apartment’
- 0000907: [PHP export] Maps are not displayed in the exposé view with listing mode
- 0000910: [PHP export] Change order of attribute groups and descriptions in the exposé view via myconfig.php
- 0000915: [PHP export] Improved error output
- 0000917: [PHP export] Organize templates in subfolders
- 0000918: [Error] Property descriptions are possibly exported incorrectly during the export for migration
- 0000920: [PHP export] The email address in the contact form is possibly validated incorrectly
- 0000921: [Error] Import of IS24-CSV files may lead to an error, if Java7 is used
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.