open solutions for the real estate industry
Within version 0.9.19 we’ll provide a Russian translation for the first time. In addition there have been made several corrections and improvements, that have shown up during the last weeks.
- We’d like to thank Wladislaw Zinn for translating OpenEstate-ImmoTool into Russian language!
- The Russian language Add-On is available within the installation packages of ImmoTool 0.9.19.
- If you want to integrate the Russian language add-on into your existing project, save this XML file on your computer, click within ImmoTool’s main menu at Extras » Add-Ons » Import Add-On and select the downloaded XML file. After the Add-On was imported, you possibly need to activate it.
- 0000716: [PHP export] Embed maps from Google Maps / OpenStreetMap into the website
- 0000799: [Error] Some countries from ISO-3166 are not available for selection
- 0000813: [PHP export] Optimisation of memory usage
- 0000817: [Error] Properties are possibly not correctly exported into the formats Kyero-XML & Immobiliare-XML
- 0000820: [Feature] Hide passwords of the property exports
- 0000821: [Feature] Implement the “AT-1.0″-extension of OpenImmo-XML
- 0000822: [HTML export] Embed maps from Google Maps / OpenStreetMap into the website
- 0000826: [Misc] Update commons-io to 2.2
- 0000827: [PHP export] The default selection within the filter ‘Group’ is always ’0′
- 0000828: [Feature] Automatically decrease the font sizes within the short exposé when necessary
- 0000831: [PHP export] Can’t modify the favourites list from the property index
- 0000836: [Feature] Some changes at the export of investment properties into the formats OpenImmo & ImmoXML
- 0000839: [Specification] Extend the attribute ‘flooring material’ with the option ‘floor boards (polished)’
- 0000842: [Feature] Automatically decrease the font size of the property title within the short exposé when necessary
- 0000843: [Error] Some inputs from the property form are possibly not saved
- 0000844: [Feature] Create a Russion language pack
- 0000847: [Feature] Configure the EXE execution with INI files
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.