open solutions for the real estate industry
CMS modules were updated
Some smaller modifications have been made to the CMS modules.
General problem with all CMS modules
If the visitor switches between different property pages, the predefined filters were not handled correctly. Instead of clearing the filter selection, it was permanently stored into the users session.
Further modifications at the Joomla module
- During an export is executed, the headline ‘error’ is shown to the visitor. This is a bit misleading, so we decided to change the headline into a ‘notice’.
- On certain server setups, a problem with URL rewriting may occur. We’ve made a small modification, that should fix that issue.
Download the updated CMS modules
You can download the updated modules directly from OpenEstate-Wiki:
- for CMS made simple (as XML or ZIP)
- for Joomla 1.5 (as ZIP)
- for Joomla 1.6 & 1.7 (as ZIP)
- for WebsiteBaker (as ZIP)
- for WordPress (as ZIP)