open solutions for the real estate industry
A fairly long time passed by since the last update. No bigger problems occured since then, that may have required a short-dated update. We interpret this as a positive signal, that ImmoTool 0.9.x is quite stable so far. The next update to version 0.9.14 will bring some last improvements, before the further development of the 0.9.x branch will be stopped.
- 0000247: [Feature] Save birthday in addressbook and show these dates inside calendar
- 0000337: [Feature] Edit & assign entries from external calendars
- 0000423: [Feature] Don’t show §34c in the agents profile, if the company lies outside Germany
- 0000424: [Feature] Show panorama images in detailled exposé on separate pages
- 0000428: [Feature] Access password protected calendar URL’s
- 0000432: [Feature] Add another property status ‘in clipboard’
- 0000453: [Feature] Reconnect automatically on connection breakup during FTP transfers
- 0000454: [Feature] Print note fields
- 0000456: [Feature] Show centered image in short exposé, if only one picture is displayed
- 0000457: [PHP export] Change size of thumbnails via config.php / myconfig.php
- 0000467: [Feature] Arrange / show / hide main areas of the detailled exposé
- 0000486: [PHP export] Show country names inside the country filter box
- 0000488: [Feature] Implement IDX-format for import & export of properties
- 0000492: [PHP export] RSS & Atom feeds are possibly invalid
- 0000494: [Error] HTTP & FTP transfers are cancelled, if the host name contains non-ASCII characters
- 0000520: [Feature] Image rendering in exposés may be disabled completely
- 0000527: [Specification] Add option ‘Facility manager’ to the attribute ‘services’
- 0000554: [Specification] Add property type ‘Pizzeria’
- 0000557: [Feature] Implement Immobiliare-XML 2.0 for import & export of properties
- 0000562: [PHP export] Confirmation message is not displayed after a contact-mail was sent
- 0000567: [PHP export] PHP implementation of Immobiliare-XML was removed
- 0000568: [Miscellaneous] Update to JAXB 2.2.2
- 0000571: [Feature] Implement Kyero-XML-format for import & export of properties
- 0000572: [Miscellaneous] Update to ical4j 1.0
- 0000573: [Miscellaneous] Update to RSyntaxTextArea 1.5.0
- 0000574: [Miscellaneous] Update to commons-codec 1.5
- 0000575: [Miscellaneous] Update to commons-lang 2.6
- 0000576: [Miscellaneous] Update to log4j 1.2.16
- 0000577: [Miscellaneous] Update to JavaHelp 2.0.5
- 0000578: [Miscellaneous] Update to httpclient & httpmime 4.1.1
- 0000579: [Miscellaneous] Update to commons-net 3.0.1
- 0000580: [Miscellaneous] Update to antlr 2.7.7
- 0000581: [Miscellaneous] Update to commons-pool 1.5.6
- 0000582: [Miscellaneous] Update to xmlrpc-client & xmlrpc-common 3.1.3
- 0000586: [Feature] Creation & modification of exposés was rebuilt.
- 0000587: [Feature] Assign addressbook entries directly from the properties table
- 0000588: [Feature] Change property status directly via address / calendar and contact form
- 0000590: [Portal export] Determine ‘type of use’ automatically during exports in OpenImmo & ImmoXML for ‘residential ground’
- 0000591: [Error] A removed property-publishing does not lead to an update of the property during the next export
- 0000592: [Error] A modified export assignment for a propery is possibly ignored on the next export
- 0000593: [PHP export] Translation of tabs should be stored in separate translation variables
- 0000594: [PHP export] Show a warning message on the website, if an export is currently running
- 0000596: [Specification] Add attribute for ‘basic rent’
- 0000597: [Error] Minimally decrease the size of the title in short exposés
- 0000598: [Feature] Export of the property-address may be prevented explicitly in OpenImmo & ImmoXML
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.
Further development of the 0.9.x-branch is stopped
We’re not planning to implement new features into ImmoTools 0.9.x branch (except for bugfixing). Instead we want to focus the further development of ImmoTool 1.0 from now on.